Heartsaver First Aid Online
(recommended for recertification)
Heartsaver First Aid courses are for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card for personal/civic growth or to meet job, regulatory or other requirements seeking an alternative (nonclassroom) method for completing recertification/renewal/update.
*This offers the same content as the in classroom course.
$40.00 (plus tax and fees, group pricing available, course completion card included, no manual required).
- Heartsaver First Aid online: Click Here
*This is the ONLY place to obtain a keycode. This certificate MUST be printed and brought to your check off class appointment.
The skills check off appointment with an American Heart Association Instructor.
- Estimated time to complete: 1 – 1.5 hours.
- Optional written test available for Instructors to administer to students whose employers require completion of a written test.
- The class room portion is a hands-on skills practice session with an AHA BLS Instructor or Skills Evaluator
- The class room portion is a skills test with an AHA BLS Instructor or Skills Evaluator
- Heartsaver First Aid course completion card
Course Benefits & Features
After successfully completing the Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course, students should be able to manage:
- emergencies for the first few minutes until emergency medical services arrives
- first aid basics (including scene safety, finding the problem, and calling for help)
- medical emergencies (including actions for heart attack, stroke, choking, breathing problems, and shock)
- use an epinephrine pen
- injury emergencies (including actions for controlling bleeding, broken bones, and burns)
- environmental emergencies (including actions for bites and stings, and temperature-related and poison emergencies)
- recognize the legal questions that apply to first aid rescuers.adult CPR AED
Heartsaver online courses are for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in first aid and/or CPR AED to meet job, regulatory or other requirements and who are seeking an alternative to classroom-based training.