Welcome to the frequently asked questions page. If you cannot find an answer to your question here then please email or call us 12PM – 9PM EST daily.
- How do I enroll/schedule a class?
- What if my job requires a classroom course and not the online version but I want to take the online for convenience?
- The classes listed do not fit my schedule, can I call for a special personalized appointment?
- How much does it cost?
- Are there any discounts for classes?
- Where is the class located?
- Do you offer online courses?
- I found a Key Code for the Online Course cheaper elsewhere on the net. Can I use that and then participate in skills practice and check off for completion of the course?
- Do you take credit or debit cards?
- How long do classes last?
- What do I wear?
- What happens if I am late to class?
How do I enroll/schedule a class?
All Healthcare Providers, Lay Rescuers, and the General Community can sign up and enroll in a class after looking at the google calendar.
Press the Calendar icon or tab and pick your desired class, click it and you will be directed to the class description and registration form -or- Select a class from the Courses tab at the top of the page then you will see the class description and “send” button.
For any industry, school, and community groups that may require special scheduling, call our number (1-859-248-8189) for an appointment.
What if my job requires a classroom course and not the online version but I want to take the online for convenience?
The online course IS a classroom course and compliant with all regulatory agencies. Your check off and skills is in classroom. The eLearning portion does film, theory and interactive exercises.
The classes listed do not fit my schedule, can I call for a special personalized appointment?
American Heart Association offers “Heartcode BLS” online then a hands on skilled session and skills test with one of our qualified staff.
Online courses are designed for those who need a validation of skills. On-line courses are NOT for first time students. Those who come for check off after completion of the online portion and cannot pass will be sent home. No Refund.
I found a Key Code for the Online Course cheaper elsewhere on the net. Can I use that and then participate in skills practice and check off for completion of the course?
NO, the web link is the ONLY place to obtain a key code! Successful completion of HeartCode BLS provides a certificate (Keycode) granting the student admission to a skills session test with a certified American Heart Association instructor.
THIS CERTIFICATE MUST BE PRINTED & BROUGHT TO YOUR SKILLS CHECK OFF APPOINTMENT.