Heartsaver CPR AED Online
(Recommended for Recertification)
The Heartsaver CPR AED course is designed to prepare students to provide CPR and use an automated external defibrillator (AED) in a safe, timely, and effective manner. This option is for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card for personal/civic growth or to meet job, regulatory or other requirements (e.g., etc. OSHA). This selection is basic for any age or group setting, club, church, camp counselor etc. seeking an alternative (nonclassroom) method for completing recertification/renewal/update.
*This offers the same content as the in classroom course.
$60.00 (plus tax and fees, group pricing available, course completion card included, no manual required).
- Heartsaver CPR AED online: Click Here
*This is the ONLY place to obtain a keycode. The completed certificate MUST be sent in email or printed and brought to your classroom check off appointment.
The skills check off appointment with an American Heart Association Instructor.
- Estimated time to complete: 1 – 1.5 hours.
- Optional written test available for Instructors to administer to students whose employers require completion of a written test.
- The class room portion is hands-on skills practice session with an AHA BLS Instructor or Skills Evaluator
- The class room portion is a skills test with an AHA BLS Instructor or Skills Evaluator
- Heartsaver CPR AED course completion card
Course Benefits & Features
After successfully completing the Heartsaver CPR AED course, students should be able to manage:
- Adult CPR AED
- Adult choking
- effective breaths using mouth-to-mouth (with a mask) or a barrier device for all age groups
- perform high-quality CPR for an adult alone or as a team member during multi-rescuer CPR
- Optional modules:
- Child CPR AED
- Child choking
- Infant CPR
- Infant choking
Heartsaver online courses are for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in first aid and/or CPR AED to meet job, regulatory or other requirements and who are seeking an alternative to classroom-based training.
HS CPR AED Online
We will see you at 913 Turnberry Drive - Richmond, KY location unless other arrangements have been made in advance.